Registering an Account
ArtWiki is Not Available to Minors
You Must Adhere to ArtWiki’s User Content Guidelines
You agree that you will at all times comply with Art.com’s User Content Guidelines. In addition, you will be kind and respectful of other ArtWiki users, you will respect the privacy of other people, and you will not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other ArtWiki users.
- You further agree:
- to notify the company immediately in case of any unauthorized use of your account;
- not to intentionally block, remove, or otherwise obstruct the proper functioning of ArtWiki;
- not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of, or enable unauthorized access to any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access ArtWiki for any purpose without our express written permission;
- not to forge headers, or manipulate source identifiers or otherwise attempt to disguise the origin of any content made available via ArtWiki; and
- not to: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of ArtWiki; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to ArtWiki, including robot exclusion headers.
Art.com May Use Content that You Submit
When you submit content to ArtWiki, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the content on ArtWiki. You also grant to Art.com a license to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and exploit for its purposes any content that you submit.
You Are Responsible for Your Content
You are solely responsible for the content that you provide, including but not limited to photos, profiles information, messages, search results edits, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “submit”) on or through ArtWiki, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not submit content to ArtWiki that you did not create or that you do not have permission to submit. You understand and agree that others may, but are not obligated to, edit, delete or remove (without notice) any content from ArtWiki, for any reason or no reason. You also represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, releases, consents, and permissions to permit Art.com to copy, store, publish, display, distribute and otherwise exploit your content. ArtWiki is not and shall not function as an archive. We have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage or destruction to your content.
You May Not Use Art.com Content
ArtWiki includes audio and/or visual content (including videos, photographs, music, graphics, logos, etc.), which has been licensed for use and exhibition herein from third parties (“Art.com Content”). You agree that you will not do, or attempt to do, any of the following:
- download, redistribute, alter, delete or insert advertising or promotional materials within any Art.com Content;
- use any Art.com Content for any purpose other than non-commercial, personal consumption and viewing of such Art.com Content;
- attempt to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of ArtWiki, including any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Art.com Content;
- attempt to modify, enhance, edit, translate, adapt, alter, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based upon any Art.com Content; or
- attempt to license, transfer, convey or assign to any third party any rights to use or exhibit any Art.com Content, including to market, promote, display, re-distribute or re-transmit any Art.com Content.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
Claims of copyright infringement should be directed to our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Attn: Legal Department 2100 Powell Street, 14th Floor Emeryville, CA 94608 You may email our agent at email@example.com. Please include “Claim of copyright infringement” in the subject of your email.
Indemnification and Limitation of Art.com’s Liability
You agree to indemnify Art.com, its directors, employees, owners, agents, and users from any liability resulting from your use of ArtWiki or its content or other materials thereon or as a result of any content submitted to by you. In no event will Art.com, its directors, employees, owners, agents, or users be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, including lost profit, goodwill, or other loss, be it tangible or intangible, arising from your use of this service or any content or other materials thereon, even if Art.com has been advised or was otherwise aware of the possibility of such damage. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Art.com’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will be at all times limited to the amount actually paid by you, if any, to use the service, not to exceed one-thousand United States dollars. You further acknowledge that if you pay no fees to Art.com to use ArtWiki, you are limited to injunctive relief only, and are not entitled to damages from Art.com regardless of your cause of action. IN ADDITION, ART.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE THEY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; (B) THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USER OF THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF ERROR, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (C) THAT ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
Governing Law, Venue and Jurisdiction
Other Terms and Conditions